Jordan Massé, 24
Email: click here
Present Country: Canada
Join Date: July 6, 2017
Last Updated: June 28, 2018
Last Signed In: May 29, 2018
I will travel during 2018. I've no plan to "where" and for what, I'm here to discover new things, new people. I like to share what I do, to learn what people do, I'm always down to get out, make new friends, walk or take pictures. I like a lot of things and I take the life as it comes. The main goal of my life is to be happy, and to make people happy. So if you're thinking like me, let's go and just take the road together !
Looking for a HelpX in Alberta from June 15th and for one month or more !
My name is Jordan and I'm in Canada since January 2017. Having a 2-year Working Holiday Visa, I would like to dedicate my second year in the country to practice HelpX, to visit Canada while immersing myself in the culture of the country.
I'm looking, by region :
- Ontario / January / For 1 month
- Manitoba / February / For 1 month
- Saskatchewan / March / For 1 month
- Alberta / April / For 2 month
- British Columbia / June / For 1 month
- Yukon / July / For 1 month
- Northwest territories / August / For 1 month
- Nunavut / September / For 1 month (Not sure, depending of airplane and money)
- New foundland / October / For 1 month
- New Brunswick OR Prince Edward OR Nova Scotia / November / 1 month
And finally go back to Montréal for the last month of my visa.