Thawber Henrique Castro Ferreira, 29
Email: click here
Present Country: Brazil
Join Date: May 12, 2017
Last Updated: November 29, 2017
Last Signed In: January 20, 2018
I'm a solo traveler, but allways looking for people with same interests for travelling / trekking / projecte / sharing.
Would be nice to share some experiences and adventures with a person who think outside the box, a spirited one.
I have a driver's license, speak portuguese, english and learning spanish.
Current location: Chile
Heading to: Bolivia>Peru> (Nov).
- I'm graduate in Animal Science (zootecnia, ganaderia, zootechnics or Animal Husbandry, each place has a name for it).
- experience in agriculture
- some experience in web design.
- I love animals, and plants
- I want to contribute with the host with all my Skills and energy.
- have with experience in farms in Brazil, working on the field and office.
- seeking to learn new skills, life lessons and learning about new cultures and make good friends.
- without laziness.
- not afraid of hard work.
- hungry for good stories.
Looking for places:
- any place with good people, good conversations and good hard work to do.
- a place where I can learn something in the hours of work, as well as free time.
- a boat or other exotic stay would be awesome.
My principal goal is to work on and learn about farming and culture and wild life in different places around the world. About farms I especially like to get to know their realities, crafts, challenges and their beauties.
whatsapp: +5591 8754-6465
couchsurfin profile: couchsurfing.com/people/thawber