Email: click here
Present Country: Indonesia
Join Date: January 5, 2019
Last Updated: January 11, 2019
Last Signed In: January 11, 2019
Hi, I'm Mel. Western Australia will be my solo trip, arriving in Perth 25 May 2019. I'm looking for adventure and whatever comes my way. Would love to meet up with other travelers or volunteers!
Currently I live in Kuta-Lombok, Indonesia and I will travel on
vacation from 25 May to 22 June 2019 to Western Australia.
I am planning for a vacation in Australia for 4 weeks, from 25 May to 22 June 2019. I was looking for a host while I was there.
I am an Indonesian citizen and well educated but not worried about doing work that makes my hands dirty.
I am a single parent, I have a son, his aged 18 years and since last year he went to the Netherlands to study Sensor Technology - Bachelor Program in Assen, Groningen. I have educated my son as well since he was a child. I inform to you of this so you know that I am a person who is hardworking, positive, patient, responsible and taking care.
Currently, I live and work in Kuta, Lombok, Indonesia. I work as an Auditor in a Construction Company.
I have good physical and health. I like nature, swimming and sometimes do yoga. I like traveling, listening music.
Regarding what I can do to help the host when I am in Australia, then I inform you of some things you might need to know:
1. I like to cook (I am good at cooking especially Asian cuisine) and I can do job well in the kitchen,
2. I am diligent and can do the job of cleaning neatly,
3. I like to take care of children (playing and educating children are fun),
4. I can parents caregiver.
5. I can do computer work and administrative job as well.
7. I can drive a car (I have driving license).
8. I'm not worried about doing work that makes my hands dirty.
I look forward to hearing from you. and don't hesitate to contact me by email if you need further information.
Thank you and have good day.