John T, 36
from Hong Kong
Email: click here
Present Country: Hong Kong
Join Date: March 29, 2011
Last Updated: November 5, 2019
Last Signed In: November 5, 2019
hello! I am 36 looking for a travel companion. 1st plan is helpx in spain to learn spanish for 2-3 months or vineyard work in UK. Still searching host. I speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese & casual Taiwanese in case you want to learn any of these. I am easy going, I do not smoke indoor unless being invited to, no drugs please.
Not sure yet, bu warm place preferred
Thank you for checking my profile, I am John, lately planed to visit France and Spain on Sept-Dec 2012 to experience life in other way, learning Spanish will be a bonus. What I can offer:
1. Cooking - I used to cook 4-5 times a week for 2 peoples, most are Chinese/ Asian food depends what I have on hand.
2. Cleaning - that's manageable if you are not talking about a factory
3. Orchard/Garden work - I prefer veggie instead of flower, but both are ok.
4. Chinese Mandarin - I passed the PR China National Putonghua Proficiency test and I was worked in Shanghai for years. Cantonese is the language I spoke everyday for 30 years, Taiwanese is the language I speak with my parents.
6. Driving - I have a valid Hong Kong driving license and drive almost everyday.
No experience in building and renovation but I am willing to try and learn, new knowledge & new experiences are what I wanted from HelpX.
Countries I have been visit are 16 in Europe, 12 in Asia/Oceania, few States in the US. I am open-mined, appreciate & respect different culture, races, value, sex orientation & religious.
I do not smoke indoor even at my home though I do not mind you do so.
Tired about the traditional travel. Very willing to meet something new in my life, new people, new living model, how other people spend their live, different value in other eyes.
That's why I am here, drop me an email if you want to know me more. I trust these info may not enough for you to let someone to stay at your lovely home.