Greg Jones, 54
from United States
Email: click here
Present Country: United States
Join Date: February 5, 2020
Last Updated: February 25, 2020
Last Signed In: February 25, 2020
I am open to finding a travel companion. Will be in Italy May and June 2020. May extend trip to other parts of Europe.
Italy, France, Portugal, Spain, Greece
May 2 - Aug 16 (Italy, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic)
Available after Aug 16 - Sept 24 = Italy, Spain, France, E. Europe
After 20+ years of working in the fast paced web e-commerce technology industry, I am looking for more meaningful and fulfilling adventures, activities and friendships. I want to redirect all the skills and experiences I have collected over the years into helping others realize their goals.
I am TESOL/TESL/TEFL certified so I can teach you and your family English. I am open to paid teaching positions but at this time more interested in volunteer work.
I am not afraid of hard work or getting my hands dirty. I particularly enjoy gardening and caring for plants and for many years I kept a garden growing herbs, tomatoes, squash, melons, peas and okra.
Most of my recent work experience has been focused in corporate positions but I have prior hotel and restaurant experience.
I love to cook and can plan meals for large groups up to 10 people. Would like to learn how to bake bread, make cheese, harvest grapes and turn into wine or olives into oil.
I don't have special skills like carpentry, electrical or masonry but I can swing a hammer, hit a nail, operate a drill, push a mower or use a paint brush. I can be handy when needed.
I can help you with your website, social media or Airbnb, VRBO listings and profiles.
- will have insurance
- no alcohol (occasional beer or wine but rare)
- don't use illegal drugs at all
- healthy and fit
- enjoy plant based foods (prefer fish over chicken. rarely eat beef or pork)
- not bringing pets
- prefer private sleeping accommodations but do not mind sharing bathroom or kitchen
- international drivers license but most likely will not have my own transportation but ask
- Speak English - understand some Spanish and a little Italian.
- Visited Italy (3 times) Spain (4 times) France (1) UK (1) Mexico (15+) Portugal (1) Dubai (1) Morocco (1)
Above all, I value communication and transparency. If something isn't going right, or as expected, let's talk about it in a constructive and positive way.
Available for interviews on Skype, WhatsApp and can provide LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram info.