Dylan Drendel, 23
from United States
Email: click here
Present Country: United States
Join Date: May 17, 2016
Last Updated: January 12, 2018
Last Signed In: May 29, 2018
Hey! I'm a laid back guy who loves to play/write music, read, rock climb, hike, do hands on work, and talk about existence around the campfire. I enjoy people who like to smile and celebrate life. I'm not a big talker in groups as I prefer to just listen and observe and laugh, but one on one I enjoy engaging in any kind of conversation.
I usually see the best in people and I really enjoy listening to others and learning how they see the world. I'm very open minded and I usually get along with most people.
Current Location: Denver, Colorado
Hello! I am here in the hope to join an intentional community of like-minded individuals and to be of service to others.
Some of my greatest strengths/skills:
- diligent, hard worker
- tree felling, chainsaw, wood chopping, firewood creation
- web designer and writer
- athletic, able-bodied build
- musician and mathematician
- quick learner and curious, open-minded spirit
- calm, positive energy
- photography/videography and crafting visual stories for marketing/web
What I hope to learn and support in my service:
- meditation and compassion
- sustainability from the ground up
- off grid technologies and communities
- growing healthy foods in healthy microbe rich soils
- communication skills
- music, yoga, dance
- eating well
- animal welfare
I am currently working full time in Denver, CO as a web developer/designer for a small startup tech company. I am saving up money so that I can travel and have reliable gear and health/travel insurance, and to have an emergency fund.