Muhanad ALHUSSINI , 23
Email: click here
Network: New Zealand
Present Country: Israel
Join Date: March 16, 2019
Last Updated: November 16, 2019
Last Signed In: February 12, 2020
Look for a travel companion, no matter what type (male or female) but it is best to be a speaker in English and I can travel anytime and anywhere (valid passport for 9 years to any country in Europe)
What are you interested in participating in our project?
One day I was sitting and watching television, where Shawki increased the follow - up program talking about the end of the world natural disaster or human, what makes people like monsters and the economy collapses, there are some of them preparing for such a day and provides basic needs, and here I realized that organic plants and self - reliance in I am also interested in acquiring English language through interaction with you, speaking while volunteering, and learning new terms and cultures.
- How old are you, where are you from, and what is the "story of your life" (the outline of what you are doing now and what you have done before)?
I was 22 years old from East Jerusalem in Israel. My father died in a traffic accident when I was young. I participated in many initiatives that deal with pioneering, volunteerism and scouting. I finished my university studies in history and archeology with an education diploma. And also I am a self-made man, who can not trust anyone.
- Do you have any experience in gardening or construction (no problem is not possible ~ to let you know).
I have a good experience as I know the modern methods of irrigation (drip) and how to install and distribute water water evenly on the crop, construction by the light equipment of the walls of the retaining brick, and installation hoops of the barn to protect the animals in the farm of stolen wild animals or wild.
- Do you have any skills in a particular area (computers, computer programming, photography, video industry, mechanics, sewing, martial arts, bakeries, etc.)? Not having any is not a problem.
I have the skill to stay alive for as long as possible while finding alternative ways of consuming materials. I also have the skill of neighborliness, good listening and the introduction of relevant issues enriching the linguistic concept.
- Do you have any special diet? Are you a vegetarian? If so, are you a strict vegetarian who will not eat a soup that was stirred with the same spoon that was used to stir the soup?
I do not adapt quickly, but it is best to eat some carbohydrates and proteins that supply the body with energy, whatever its kind.
- Any allergies or health problems we should know?
Thanks to the Lord I am a sound of diseases totally and interested in my physical fitness.