Qiang Jiang, 31
Email: click here
Present Country: Australia
Join Date: May 26, 2019
Last Updated: December 13, 2019
Last Signed In: December 14, 2019
I'd love to find someone can travel together or join a group.
Key words: Non-smoker, love animals and kids, good at cook
I am in Gold Coast now and plan to be helper about 2 weeks (can negotiate). I believe being a helper can make me integrated into local life quickly.
Travel is the greatest pleasure of my life. I love to communicate with people of different cultures and make friends. And being a volunteer is a good way to exchange ideas.
SOME SKILLS I HAVE:
1. Cleaning: wash clothing, sweep and mop floor, wash dishes, tidy up home, etc.
2. Gardening: Have planted some Chinese leeks and ornamental flowers in our yard. I usually weed and transplant.
3. Cooking: Love eat different kinds of food so I enjoy cooking.
4. Feeding: Used to raise chickens and rabbits. Had pets a cat, a dog and a bird.
5. Caring: Help my aunt take care my grandma who has AD.
I had two different help experence: one is homestay and the other one is tiny farm. I believe I have some skills are what you need. I'd also love to try something new and learn new skills. I am a non-smoker. I love animals and crazy about cats. I also like children a lot. Cycling, playing badminton, taking photography are my hobbies.
Hope I can be the right person that you look for.