Duncan McArthur, 26
from United States
Email: click here
Present Country: United States
Join Date: June 6, 2019
Last Updated: June 24, 2019
Last Signed In: July 6, 2019
Hello, my name is Duncan!
Update: My schedule for the date of arrival has been finalized. I will be arriving on August 8th with a travel buddy who will be leaving August 23rd. However, I will NOT be leaving Japan until January 3rd at the very earliest.
1) Personality and Interests
- Very motivated worker
- Likes Japan and Japanese culture
2) Previous relevant experience
- Beginner to intermediate Japanese
- TESOL assessment
- Worked with ESL students from a variety of different backgrounds and age groups
- Used video and phone editing software
- Bachelor in Mass Communication
- Associates in TESOL
- TEFL Certification
4) International Experience
- Studied abroad at Kwansei Gakuin for a semester
- Visited France and England
5) Preferred Kind of volunteer work
- Am more than happy to do any kind of work that is needed of me.
- That being said, volunteer opportunities which would allow me to network, experience cultural immersion, teach
- English or learn Japanese
- I want to give back to a country which gave so much to me.
- Desire to become immersed in Japanese culture and improve my Japanese language skills
- My dream job is to become an ESL teacher living in Japan.
7) Period of stay
- August 8th - My travel buddy and I arrive in Japan
- August 23rd - My travel buddy leaves Japan
- January 3rd - the earliest date I would leave Japan.
I hope to hear back from you soon and please email me if you have more questions!