Abby Chen, 27
Email: click here
Network: New Zealand
Present Country: Australia
Join Date: July 16, 2018
Last Updated: October 12, 2019
Last Signed In: October 12, 2019
Hello, my name is Abby Iím from Taiwan, I've just arrived in Melbourne for a working holiday. It would be great if we can hang out sometime!
Hello, my name is Abby Iím from Taiwan,
I am fluent in both English and Mandarin. I've been living in Melbourne for one year and I enjoy the life here and never stop exploring!
I plan to travel to New Zealand for two weeks. It would be great to immerse myself by staying with local!
I enjoy both indoor and outdoor activities. I love music, especially watching live bands, Iíve been learning to play the ukulele and bass guitar. I also enjoy bike riding, hiking, meeting new people and exchanging cultural stories.
What I can offer:
- I've worked as a housekeeper at a hostel for three weeks. I am tidy and clean, I can help you with your daily house chores.
- Iíve volunteered at a kindergarten on an outlying island as a teacherís aid for one month. I have 2 nephews(1, 2) and a little cousin(9), I take care of them and play with them, I enjoy working with kids!
- I've been working for a tech company as an administrator for nearly 3 years. I excelled at my job because Iím naturally very organized. From this job, I learned to communicate with different types of people. I can help you with any administrative task.
- I am currently working as an online Mandarin coach. Iíd be more than happy to teach anyone who wants to learn Mandarin!
- I've been working as a barista in a Melbourne cafe. I could make you a good coffee!
- I've worked different types of jobs, these experiences taught me to be versatile, I'm good at both working independently and as part of a group. I'm open-minded, hard-working and patient, Iíd be more than happy to try different types of tasks.
I look forward to hearing from you!