G. Arturo Caloca, 27
Email: click here
Network: New Zealand
Present Country: Mexico
Join Date: January 6, 2015
Last Updated: September 10, 2017
Last Signed In: April 21, 2018
Hello, Im traveling by my own now, but company is always good, the plan is all the world, the order comes naturally.. so feel free to message me.
New Zealand , Australia , Germany
Hello! my name is Gerardo, I'm a Commercial Pilot Airplane and I also have a strong passion for Traveling, Art, Photography, Anthropology, Ecology, Agriculture, Eco-construction, self-sustainability, and love animals; right now I am part of a community in Mexico dedicated to all of those mentioned topics.
I enjoy sharing everything I know and I have, this are some things that come to my mind:
-Photography, I have photography skills and now learning video editing for documentary, and interested in joining an organization to help the world.
- Teaching english or spanish (I have experience)
- I'm good with my hands, I can paint your house, a nice picture, your boat, etc.
- I can help you build something you need.
- I can do farm work.
- Love animals, lately feeling I wanna learn how to ride a horse!
- I can build a temazcal(sweat lodge) for you.
- Web Design, I can create a website for you.
- Can teach you how to fly an airplane if you want.
- I like being healthy, I can teach you good fitness routines, martial arts based on peace and spiritual grouth like chi-kung, kendo, yoga.
- I love cooking! can cook something yummy.
- I've worked in bars in hostels around the world.
And I love to learn new things and make new friends, you can be sure I'll do a good job.
Hope we can be friends! :)