Félix Jalenques, 18
Email: click here
Present Country: Australia
Join Date: February 12, 2019
Last Updated: June 12, 2019
Last Signed In: June 14, 2019
I like to travel and meet people. I am passionate about a lot of things. I would like to travel everywhere and learn a lot of languages.
I just arrived i Australia, it is my first big trip.
PERSONALITY: I am self-taught, open minded, honest, in a good mood, i have a good general culture, i love to travel and I like peoples and animals. Non smoker.
EXPERIENCES: - I did 3 weeks of internship in the CNRS laboratory (Science French Research Institute)
- I worked 4 months in a Sandwich shop in Paris La Defense where i did preparation of sandwiches, washing up, cleaning, cashier, customer reception…
DIPLOMAS: - French General Certificate Secondary Education 2015
- French bachelor degree 2018 (science)
- French PSC1 (first aid degree)
LANGUAGES: - English / bachelor level
Travels : - 3 weeks in California / host family
- 1 week in England / school
- Spanish / bachelor level
Travels : 3 weeks in Spain / host family
- Esperanto / medium level (learned on internet)
CENTERS OF INTEREST: Sport / computer / Video Games / History / Philosophy / Politics / Geography / Biology / Mathematics / Physics / All sciences ...
Travels : China, Senegal, Cameroon, Italy, Spain, United States, United Kingdom.
I’m also looking for my 88day for 2nd year WHV