Lenni Weischer, 25
Email: click here
Network: New Zealand
Present Country: New Zealand
Join Date: October 5, 2017
Last Updated: January 10, 2018
Last Signed In: January 15, 2018
Hey you! Looking for someone to share a chapter of your journey with? Well here I am ready for whatever awesome plans you have in the back of your head.
I'll be in/around Auckland presumably until the 17th of October and want to head north via Whangarei, Paihia, Tauranga and everywhere else that seems like a nice place. But I'm open for any other suggestions/plans/etc :)
Currently in Dunedin, will be staying in the south for a while.
Hi there, I'm a 25 year old lad from Germany about to explore New Zealand.
I just arrived in Auckland and I'm looking for almost any kind of work really.
A few facts about me:
- Event Management (Both organisation and execution, lots of both)
- Team Handling
- Office work (Trade marketing, Brand Marketing and Management)
- Waiting tables, barkeeping and housekeeping
- A bit of farm work experience (mostly gardeding and a bit of carpentry)
- I'm a very responsible and reliable person
- I quickly see and understand the task at hand
- I'm a hard, efficient and enduring worker and I'm always eager to learn new things and skills
Alright enough self-praise. If you'd like to know more or think I could be a good fit for the task at hand I'd love to hear from you!